Knee Pain Clinic - Omaha, NE
Our highly trained staff here at Arthritis Knee Pain Clinic of Omaha, is well equipped to give you and your family the highest level of professional medical care. We are certified to treat a variety of conditions and will customize a treatment plan to be tailored to your individual needs and preferences.
We know going to the doctor isn’t always convenient or fun, but our friendly staff will do their best to find an appointment that works for you and make your experience as comfortable as possible. For more information or to request an appointment, contact us today at 402-315-4415.
Brooke Wagner, P.A.
Brooke is coming to us from OrthoNebraska where she has been working since 2018 evaluating and treating knee, shoulder and sports injuries.
Hometown: Sioux Falls, SD
Brooke enjoys being outdoors and traveling with her family. When she’s not at work, you can find her cheering on her favorite sports teams: Huskers, New York Yankees and the Minnesota Vikings.
Physician Assistant Certification
Physican assistant at OrthoNebraska 2018-2021 She specialized in sports medicine, total joints and urgent care/acute injuries.
College of Saint Mary – Master of Physician Assistant Studies, 2018
College of Saint Mary – BS, 2016 Human Biology
South Dakota State University – MS 2012 Mental Health and Rehabilitation Counseling
University of Nebraska Omaha – BS, 2009 Psychology
Memberships & Awards:
Nebraska Academy of Physicians
American Academy of Physician Assistants
Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery
William Weeks, M.D. - Clinic Director
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about myself, my philosophy of medicine and my professional credentials. I have wanted to be a doctor since childhood. I remember growing up enjoying math and science classes and watching my father have a satisfying career in medicine and helping people. My desire grew stronger as I grew older and I now find myself privileged and fulfilled in my mission in life.
My desire is to be an advisor and partner in your healthcare and to provide high quality, caring, listening healthcare for you and your family. I have been in practice since 1984 in the same locations that were started by my father in 1959.
I have enjoyed my activity in the Gretna community as a member and past board member of the Gretna Optimists and Gretna Chamber of Commerce. We sponsor youth sports teams and support other philanthropic causes in the community.
I promise to remain up-to-date in the latest medical advances through continuing medical education. I promise to take our relationship personally, professionally and seriously. I consider it an honor to be your physician.
Summary of Professional Credentials:
- Medical Degree from University of Nebraska Medical Center in 1981
- Family Practice Residency in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 1984
- Board Certified / recertified by the American Board of Family Practice – 1984, 1991, 1998, 2004
- Active Staff and Credentialed in Family Medicine and Pediatrics at Methodist, Lakeside, Bergan Mercy, Nebraska Orthopedic Hospital and Children’s hospitals
- Credentialed in Obstetrics at Methodist, Lakeside and Bergan Mercy
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist by the International Society of Clinical Densitometry for DXA bone density scans
- Certified by the American Academy of Family Practice in Colonoscopy and Upper GI endoscopy and credentialed at the Omaha Surgical Center
- Adjunct Assistant professor of Family Medicine and clinical preceptor at University of Nebraska Medical Center